Please join me Tuesday, May 2nd, at 11AM for a 30-minute webinar on how the new tax law will impact you and your small business. This webinar is just for the SC Small Business Chamber.
The invitation below has all the details.
Dear SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce Member,
Join us for co-hosted informative webinar on the impact of the recently passed tax reform legislation will have on you and your business. You will learn more about what the SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce & Businesses for Responsible for Tax Reform are doing to amplify the voice of small business owners all over the country.
|There has been a lot of media coverage about the impact the new tax law is having on big corporations and Wall Street. But what does it mean for small business owners like you?
Join our educational webinar on Tuesday, May 1 at 11 AM ET for:
· A detailed look at the law’s small business provisions and when they phase out
· A discussion of the rules governing pass-through entities, which are key in determining tax breaks for the vast majority of small businesses
· An understanding of how small business provisions compare with corporate provisions
· Polling of small business owner sentiment about the law
· A question and answer session with our experts
Please use the following call in # to listen live and participate in Q&A at the end of the presentation.
Access Code: 553729
The South Carolina Small
Businesses for Responsible