Join other small business owners on April 22 and 23 for this unique opportunity to share your concerns directly with the National Ombudsman for Small Business, Brian Castro.
- Learn how the Office of the National Ombudsman can help your small businesses save time and money in resolving difficult regulatory compliance and enforcement issues.
- Join other small business owners to voice your ideas on federal regulatory challenges facing your business.
At the Roundtable you’ll also be able to:
- Provide real-time input on regulatory enforcement fairness issues impacting your small business
- Learn more about resources and assistance through the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the National Ombudsman
- Engage federal officials on ways the government can best support small business success
- Meet local SBA partners [and your representatives on the Regional Regulatory Fairness Board
April 22 April 23
Columbia City Hall North Charleston Business Expo
1737 Main Street Charleston Area Convention Center
Columbia, SC 5001 Coliseum Drive, North Charleston, SC
RSVP: To register for this event, please send an email to email@example.com by April 17th. Seating is limited.