We are excited about our new website (www.scsbc.org) and the newly designed BuySC Directory (www.buysc.org)! Everything is in one place and easy to find. Frank’s blog is a click away, and you’ll find announcements and member news right on our home page.
Claim and Manage Your New BuySC Listing Now!
BuySC members, you now have the opportunity to manage your listing! We have uploaded all existing listings from our old directory. Now, you must “claim” or activate your listing, and here’s how to do it:
- Click this link http://buysc.org/join/
- Click on “register” at the top right
- Choose a User name, email address and select a password
- Create your administrative account
- Login with the username and password you just created
- Navigate your way to your listing on the site
- Click the “Claim Your Listing” link you will see on the page
Once your listing is activated, you may edit and update it at any time just by logging in.
If Your Account is Due for Renewal:
- If your account is due for renewal, you will find it in the “other” category
- Follow steps 1 through 5 above
- Once claimed, please renew your listing by choosing the level of membership. You will then be directed to PayPal where you can pay with your PayPal account or by credit card.
- Once your listing has been renewed, you can change the category to the one that best fits your business.
If you are a non-dues paying member of the SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce, you are already registered and do not need to do anything further. However, we urge you to look at our new BuySC directory. We think you’ll like it and want to list your company!
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please call us at 803-252-5733.
We appreciate each and every one of our members and thank you for your support of the SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce.