“Every small business owner wants to attract more customers, cut costs, and keep employees happy. This webinar will show you how while doing good at the same time.”—Frank Knapp, President & CEO. SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce
Green-Up Your Business and Watch It Grow
Free webinar: Tuesday, July 19, 4-4:30 PM ET
The Green Business Bureau (GBB) is the trusted authority in green business. They provide businesses with an official seal to validate and promote their accomplishments to customers, partners, and employees.
GBB helps elevate your brand and produce a great return on investment through its included marketing benefits.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the GBB empowers businesses to easily and economically become greener and earn the business and marketing benefits of being a verified green business.
- The benefits and necessity of being a recognized as a Green business
- How the online Sustainability Assessment & Certification Program works
- How the clickable online GBB Certification Seal, badges, your Member Story and marketing materials are used
- How you get credit for prior greening efforts in the GBB EcoAssessment
- How To Use the GBB EcoPlanner to understand, prioritize, implement, and certify green initiatives and business practices to add to your achievements, while reducing costs.
- The latest Green Consumer and Business trends
- A newly included GBB benefit to help your business calculate and reduce your carbon footprint
- Support to help you get started and along the way
Webinar: July 19, 2022, 4PM ET