The future of solar energy in South Carolina is now in the hands of the S.C. House of Representatives. A vote on this bill, S.1189, is expected today or tomorrow. The legislation will advance the use of solar energy in our state both by our private utilities and directly by consumers. In addition this legislation will invigorate the growth of a small business solar industry resulting in job creation.
We need your voice to be heard in support of S.1189—and it is very easy.
To send an email to all the members of the House, follow these steps.
- Click here to take you to the form email to complete
- Fill in all required fields
- In the subject line type “Vote YES on S.1189”
- In the body of the message also type “Vote YES on S.1189”
- Complete the Word Verification
- Click “SEND” on the upper right of the page.
That’s it. Thanks for supporting a renewable energy future for South Carolina.