Hear from national Indigenous and community-based business leaders as we discuss a key opportunity to build an economic movement for equitable and durable conservation. We invite all sustainable business and investment leaders to participate in our ongoing initiative.
President Biden’s Executive Order 14008 initiated a multi-year process to conserve biodiversity and habitats, address climate change, and enhance the resilience of our natural resources and communities with Indigenous leadership, racial justice and equity, and meaningful stakeholder engagement at the core. Our mission is to meet this moment, advancing conservation ideas and principles directly from BIPOC and community-based business leaders to decision makers.
Join us as we advance policies to achieve meaningful conservation wins while ensuring that sustainable businesses and communities thrive
- Wizipan Litle Elk, (Sicangu Lakota Oyate – Rosebud Sioux Tribe), CEO of the Rosebud Economic Development Corporation.
- Rosanna Marie Neil, Policy Counsel, North American Marine Alliance and helps to lead NAMA’s ocean, fisheries and food policy work.
- Eric Bill, Chief Economist, Autocase
- Facilitated by David Levine, Cofounder & President American Sustainable Business Council
- And others from the Businesses for Conservation & Climate Action leadership
American Sustainable Business Council
712 H Street, NE PMB 42,
Washington, District of Columbia 20002