The Small Business Administration (SBA) & Public Private Strategies Institute (PPSI) are providing several educational opportunities for you to learn more about programs that will help your business get back on track. This is part of an effort to ensure that American small businesses know about the many resources to help their business grow and additional resources to help their businesses thrive!
Please join us for a webinar hosted by the U.S. Small Business Administration and Public Private Strategies Institute to:
- Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership & small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital
These sessions are open to any small business owner & leader. Our first session will be kicked off by U.S. Small Business Administrator Isabella C. Guzman. Register today!