On Thursday, June 17, at 2:00 p.m. ET, the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) & Public Private Strategies Institute (PPSI) will be joined by Senior Advisor to the President and Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, Cedric Richmond, to provide an opportunity for you to learn more about programs that will help your business get back on track.
This is part of our webinar series to ensure that American small businesses know about the many resources to help their business grow and additional resources to help their businesses thrive!
During the session you will:
- Hear about what steps you can take now to learn and take advantage of new and existing programs that are available at the SBA
- Get an update regarding programs and recent policy announcements made by the Biden-Harris Administration
- Have your questions answered by SBA Leadership & small business experts
- Learn how you can become a vaccine leader in your community
- Discover tools and resources you can use to take your business digital
This session is open to any small business owner. Please feel free to share widely with your networks and partners!
Please join us this Thursday, June 17, at 2:00 p.m. ET for this important conversation!