There has been a lot of media coverage about the impact the new tax law is having on big corporations and Wall Street. But what does it mean for small business owners like you?
Join me in a webinar sponsored by Businesses for Responsible Tax Reform, a national organization that I co-chair. Here’s what we will cover:
- A detailed look at the law’s small business provisions and when they phase out
- A discussion of the rules governing pass-through entities, which are key in determining tax breaks for the vast majority of small businesses
- An understanding of how small business provisions compare with corporate provisions
- Polling of small business owner sentiment about the law
- A question and answer session
There are two of these 30-minute webinars coming up.
Click on the following links to sign up for the date that works best for you:
One of our partners also worked with a CPA to produce this short but powerful video on the new tax law. Please share it widely.
Thank you for your continued support.
Frank Knapp Jr.
President & CEO
SC Small Business Chamber of Commerce