January 2, 2023
The South Carolina Small Business Chamber of Commerce (SCSBCC) has a BIG agenda in 2023. If you are not a dues-paying member, your small-dollar donation can help.
SCSBCC not only advocates for small business, we run like a small business on a small budget…so every dollar is critical.
Our successful track record over the past 22+ years has demonstrated how a small non-profit can impact policy at both the state and national levels.
In 2023, SCSBCC will be:
– Fighting utility rate hikes
– Promoting affordable health insurance via the federal Health Insurance Marketplace
– Supporting expanding Medicaid for a healthier workforce
– Leading effort for SC to focus on underserved and rural small business growth
– Advocating for federal agencies to better serve small businesses
– Supporting voting reforms in Congress
Thank you for your support!
President & CEO